4 Peaches halved and grilled
1 bunch Arugula
6 T Black Sheep’s Cheese, Adna, Washington (available in most local markets)
6 T Coors Peak Vinaigrette
1 T EVOO
1 t Salt
1 t Aleppo Pepper
3 sprigs Tarragon leaves removed from stem
1 bunch Pea tendrils
1. Halve peaches, remove pit, and toss with the EVOO and salt.
2. Grill flesh side down for 2 to 3 minutes over medium to high heat until you have nice color.
3. Cut into quarters, toss peaches with vinaigrette and season with salt, Aleppo pepper, fold in tarragon and arugula.
4. Finish with Black Sheep’s Cheese.
Coors Peak Vinaigrette
12 ounces Coors Peak reduced to syrup
2 each Lemons, juiced
2 ounces Local Honey
1/3 cup Arbequina Olive Oil
1 t Dijon Mustard
½ bunch Tarragon, chopped
1. In a blender, add Coors Peak syrup, honey, mustard and blend.
2. With blender on slowly add the Olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
3. Turn off the blender and add tarragon.