2 lbs cleaned Mussels
1 each Fresno Chili, seeds removed and thinly sliced
½ each Fennel bulb, ¼ inch slices
8 ounces Coors Peak
3 T Unsalted Butter
1 t Salt
1 t Pepper
1 bunch Green Onions
Fennel Frawn for garnish
1. Clean the mussels from any dirt and if the beards are still attached, remove them.
2. Place in a bowl big enough to hold the 2 pounds of mussels, add Fresno chili, fennel, beer, salt and pepper.
3. In a large hot sauté pan, add everything and cover.
4. Let cook for 3-4 minutes or until all the mussels have opened,
5. Pull cover; add butter and season with salt and pepper.
6. Garnish with sliced green onions and fennel frawns.