16 ounces Halibut, cut into 2-ounce filets
2 ½ cups Rice Flour and extra for dredging
1 T Baking Powder
3 t Salt
½ t Ground black pepper
12 ounces Coors Peak
1 large egg, lightly beaten
½ cups Oil cured Black Olives
Vegetable oil to deep fry with
1. Heat the oil in a large pot to 375 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl mix rice flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
3. Mix the beer and egg and pour into rice flour mixture and mix until smooth.
4. Dredge fish into rice flour and dip into batter.
5. Place fish in oil carefully. Fry for about 5 minutes until the fish is crispy and a light brown in color.
6. Remove and place on a paper towel lightly salt.