4 each 6-ounce filets of King Salmon, skin on
4 each Porcini Mushrooms
3 each Spring Sweet Onions
3 sprigs Oregano
3 sprigs Rosemary
3 sprigs Tarragon
1 whole Shallot, quartered
5 cloves Garlic
Salt and Pepper
6 ounces Sea Beans
3 cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil
For the Porcini
1. In a large pan that can hold 3 cups of olive oil combine herbs, quartered shallot, smashed garlic cloves and oil.
2. Just heat at a low temperature to bloom all the flavors.
3. Quarter the mushrooms and season with salt and pepper and toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil and grill the porcini for about 5 minutes getting some nice grill marks.
4. Place the grilled porcini in the oil.
For the Onions
1. Split down the middle (long way) and toss with olive oil salt and pepper.
2. Grill the onions for about 10-12 minutes.
3. When the onion is cooked and has good color, add to the porcini and olive oil mix.
For the Sea Beans
1. Blanch the sea beans in a pot of salted boiling water for 20-30 seconds.
2. Pull and shock the beans in salted ice water.
For the Salmon
1. Season with salt all over the fish.
2. Place fish on grill skin side down for 3 minutes, turn 90 degrees and cook for another 3-5 minutes. The fish may take a bit longer depending on preference.
3. Grab 4 shallow bowls or plates that can hold some of the oil when you plate.
4. Place quartered mushroom, onion and grilled salmon, adding some of the oil to the bowl, about 4 tablespoons of oil.
5. Garnish with the sea beans.