3-4 lbs Mary’s air chilled chicken
12 ounces Coors Peak
1 orange, zest and juice
1 lime, zest and juice
2 T Aleppo pepper
2 T salt
1 T pepper
1. Split the chicken in half.
2. Rub chicken with salt, pepper and Aleppo pepper.
3. In a bowl large enough to hold the chicken combine the Coors Peak and the juice and zest from the orange and lime. Marinate for 1 hour.
4. While the chicken is marinating, prepare your grill.
5. Place chicken skin side down first, long enough to achieve nice grill marks, and let the chicken cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes.
6. Let it rest for 10 minutes.